Wednesday 18 April 2012

i wish

Hello lovelies :)

Well, I went to the special crazy person doctor today, good news. :) I'm coming off the ridiculous weight gaining pills as of tomorrow, and going on some more that wont make me balloon. yay! I had to talk to this doctor lady for ages, so she could 'assess' me (or be nosey). Mum came in with me cos i find it scarey talking to new doctor people on my own. So I had to sit and tell her about how I think about suicide all the time. just a tad awkward. I think it scares her more than I know.
But anyway, I slept a crazy amount today when I came home from the doctors. My pills make me tired all the time, it's rubbish.
oh yeah, i forgot, if anyone wants to follow me on twitter, just add https://twitter.com/#!/chloe_bissell1 , and maybe you can find out a bit more about me :)
Trying to eat a bit less at the moment to prep myself for my diet, wish me luck!

Lot of love,

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment