Tuesday 17 April 2012

Welcome to me.

Hello lovelies :)

Welcome to my brand new blog. Some of you may have joined me from my last blog 'happiness is skinniness'. I decided that I was going to have a fresh start, which meant a new blog. So let me tell you a bit about my journey over the past year.
I was doing so well, losing weight and slowly sculpting myself into the person that I wanted to be. I was slowly becoming happier, even though you may know that I have suffered with severe clinical depression for four years. But anyway. Over the past few months I started slipping. I was comfort eating for no reason. I then developed Psychosis- a mild for of schizophrenia. I went on pills to treat this which caused me to put on two stone, taking me back up to my starting weight of 155lbs or thereabouts.
So I'm starting again. One day this week, I will start again. I haven't decided which, but it will be this week. I'm more determined then ever now. I will reach my goal weight of 100lbs.
But let me tell you a bit about myself for the new reader or the old friends. My name is Chloe, and I'm 17 years old. I am a massive One Direction fan, which i will be talking about non-stop on here, so sorry if it anoys you, but yeah, that's me. I love fashion design and I hope to do that for the rest of my life if all goes to plan. I have two brothers, I love the little one but the older one hates me. Oh well, can't win em all I guess.
Anyways, I'm rambling. I'm off to see a person tomorrow morning to discuss coming off my weight gaining medication, yay! :)
I will update tomorrow, good luck everyone!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment