Monday 28 May 2012

Ready? Lets go.

Hello lovelies :)

Finally starting my diet today, I've got SO  fat!
But let me fill you in on why. I got back with my lovely amazing ex and he noticed how unhappy i am about my weight. So basically, he said to me if i can get down to nine stone by the end of September then he will take on a huge shopping spree. Yay, happy :) So I have new motivation for all those lovely clothes i can buy for my new skinny body :)
Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: Special Bran Cereal (110)

Lunch: 1 yoghurt with granola (230)

Snack: another yoghurt ( I was at work so was super hungry!) (230)

Dinner: Quorn chicken sandwich (200)
            yoghurt (130)

So that comes to a total of... 770 calories :) Not bad for my first day!

Wish me luck!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment